Friday, November 20, 2009

Sugar Sugar is Sweet!

Sugar, ah honey honey
You are my candy girl
And you've got me wanting you.
Honey, ah sugar sugar
You are my candy girls
And you got me wanting you

My sweet tooth has been around, oh, since the beginning, my cavities are proof of my dying love for it. A true story, when I was a kid, I wanted to own Abdullah's Candies, it was my favorite place to go and spend my hard earned ironing-shirts-money.

Enough about me. I am beyond thrilled that new store, Sugar Sugar has opened! It's all candy!!!! Beautiful candy. Candy mustaches, candy perfume, bulk candy, chocolate candy shavings for your food or coffee, hard candy, basic candy, fancy candy. Candy. What gets my sweet tooth about Sugar Sugar is the beautiful packaging of the charmers. Making the gift of candy, a slam dunk.









What's also sweet about Sugar Sugar, for those who love graphics, is that the logo was done by Elvis Swift. The doodling expert.


My personal favorite line at Sugar Sugar, is Barcelona-based, Papabubble. So stunning, their candy rings were worn in one of New York fashion weeks runway show. Check out how it's made before it arrives on the shelf.



So whatever your sweet tooth screams for, head to Sugar Sugar and get your sugar high on!

0 comments: