Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Easy on the Eyes

So this post too reflects my age, not trying to bring this up over and over, but I was at the eye doctor a couple weeks ago and the "readers" subject came up. "So are you at a computer a lot?" "Do you seem tired in the afternoons?" Yes. And. Yes.

So it was time for me to get readers. And like all my other accessories, I wanted my readers to be fashionable. And like most of my purchases, I check out all options. Target optical just didn't do it for me. I found hip and cool options at Martin Patrick 3, I noticed the brand was EyeBobs and was local. What?! Cool, hip readers and from a local company, score! So I went online to check them out and to see what stores carry the cuties. I swung into many of the local stores and wasn't finding the style that worked for my mini melon.

So online I went, ordered the "Butch" style at 5:00 pm on Wed, and by Thurs they were in my mailbox. I opened the box and packaged all cute and stuff were my "helpers", my readers, that now sit beside me at my desk. End up on my face by 2:00. They also hang in my purse, although I have yet to pull them out in public, I practically know every food and wine menu in the city anyway. But they are there when my eyes need them. And because I do love the little helpers, it makes it easier to accept that my eyes have "aged".


If your peepers need some assistance, make the move in style and check out EyeBobs, online or in store.


The cloth all full of attitude with the tagline: "eyewear for the irreverent and slightly jaded"


My EyeBobs and me...

3 comments:

Nicole on November 17, 2009 at 11:13 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole on November 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

They look good on you!

Ape on November 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

adorable. you should wear them out in public.