Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happenin' Hair

Usually when I spot a trend that I like, I can't get it out of my head. And I tend to keep it to myself. The latest trend that I have been obsessing over is Hair Pieces/Accessories and this time I'm sharing.

It began with this magazine shot I've had in my office, dreaming of getting married all over again. My God-daughter did ask, "Which one is you Auntie?", so that made it somewhat real...

And since then, all I see is "Hair Wear"...







Last night at The Varsity Theater, 2 red hair bows...



This I pulled from Nylon magazine, I thought it was darn cute, subtle and screams fun...


So I made some. Modeling a couple of my creations are, Kate...


And Grace...
And the one you'll be seeing me in around town...



So who's in on this trend with me? To give you a start, I'm giving away one, Radar "Hair Wear" below, (your choice) to the first person to email me, jen@radar-msp.com, the answer to: "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" HA, kidding.

Ok, answer first correctly: "How many calories in one piece of Peep candy?"

Then tell me which one you'd like below...

The "Kate " w/gems
The "Hi Top" w/gems

The "Have a Ball" (w/one gem)
The "Grace"

The "Green Day"

Missed out? Radar "Hair Wear" available for $10

0 comments: