Thursday, September 17, 2009

Radar goes on a Honeymoon

Two years ago August 11th, Tim and I were married. Two years, thirty eight days later, we are honeymooning.

We leave for Paris today and I am leaving Radar where it belongs, in the Twin Cities. This is my last blog entry until I return at the end of the month. So my research and writing are going on a honeymoon as well.

But what will not be on a honeymoon is my passion to visually capture daily experiences of life, culture, food, fashion, architecture and people. And what a city to capture it all in, the "La Ville-Lumie're".

If you are interested in following my daily delicacies of Paris, I will be posting on my other blog, "Eye Amour".

PS - I am offering my personal shopping services while in Paris, have something specific you would like me to look for? I'd be happy to! Send me your wish list - jen@radar-msp.com - Here are my requests so far:
• "Whatever you think I would like in the $200 range, get it."
• "If you are by a kids clothing store and see any cute tights, leggings hat, t-shirt or sweater for Bridget I would love that! Bridget is a US 5 which I think is close to a European 110. I recall when my sister was there she brought back some cute clothes. Thanks much."
•"Hey. Look at what's new in men's scarves. If you see one for me, I am good for it. xo"

Thank you all for your continued interest and support of Radar. You all keep me going.

XO!

0 comments: