Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ideas, I love them, especially when they're good.

As a small, indy business owner, I am in constant networking-mode. I seek out local businesses, possible partnerships and try and take advantage of any opportunity that would expose or enhance Radar.

On a walk around Harriet a couple months ago with my friend Maggie, who happens to be a mini think tank of ideas, rattled off a couple for Radar that I took seriously.

So off I went in search of partnerships with Maggie's idea. And yesterday, I met with Alison Lundy, of Alison's Cleaning to talk about one of the "ideas". A little background on Alison, she arrived here 30+ years ago as a tennis pro, has raised 40 some foster kids, her 15 and 16 year old kids are on mission trips this summer and her businesss cleans just about every DT Mpls condo. Can you say a powerhouse? Oh and she's really nice and smart too.

Yes, Alison also gets marketing, which made our meeting both valuable and fun. Here's a smart marketing decision she made, a branded "Alison's Cleaning" Mini.


More to come on the "idea", but thanks to Maggie and Alison, I feel energized and confident my followers will find it a valuable added service.

In the meantime, need a cleaning?
Alison's Cleaning
612-701-1429
alisonscleaning.com - website to come

0 comments: