Sunday, April 5, 2009

a kid + food = adventure

So I met this local food blogger-professional food taster-adventurer-bon vivant-Gnarls Barkley-loving guy, Westcott, who in my mind, does not need a last name. West (which he goes by) is six-years old and the youngest blogger to-date to pass through my life.
Link
I met West at the Junior Gourmet Club, appropriate yes, but, the kid knows his taste buds and they're hardly junior. In my short time with West (I somewhat pounced on the incredibly dressed, with cool Mom, kid), I found out about his blog, You Said A Mouthful, and his favorite spots to eat and blog - Gardens of Salonica - the NE Greek great, Meritage - St Paul's French Brasserie, and India Palace - Roseville and Woodbury's secret spot.

West's definitely has local roots here in Mpls, which only add to my appreciation of this family - his Mom, Dena Alspach, is a local magazine publisher with Tiger Oak Publications (Metro, MN Bride) and his Dad, John Alspach, is a local artist.

One fine foodie...

And he's serious, West's business card...


I better get going and check in with West, I'm sure his blog has news about his weekend food adventures.

0 comments: