Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I actually bought crocs

So during my week in Palm Springs, I spent one day in Palm Desert, the "other" Rodeo Drive. I stopped cold in my tracks when I spotted these adorable wedges in the window, I had to have them. But, omg they were Crocs. I have never been one to buy into such a retail craze. But, I love them, the color, the fit, the price.

So I'm here showing them off and to say, I'm on the hunt to find them locally, once I do, I'll pass on the spring fling find to you.





To check out more of my goings-on out west, I blogged about my adventures: jenontheradarps.blogspot.com and you can find a photo reel on my (not-so-final) new site, radar-msp.com

Thanks for following my travels, if you're ever off to PS, let Radar know!

Now back to the Twin Cities...

0 comments: