Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nyo way? Or way? An ancient dining art form arrives in Mpls...

I saw in the Strib this week and just received my email blast below from Temple Restaurant, here’s what’s going on in local sushi:

Temple has been noted for its unique and beautiful presentation of Sushi. Now Temple continues in its pursuit of presenting sushi as a true form of 'Art.' Nyotaimori and Nantaimori are accepted traditions in Japan of serving sashimi and sushi off of the body of a woman or a man. It has been practiced for centuries, initiated as an art by the Geisha Community.


We are pleased to announce that Temple Restaurant is now taking reservations for Private Nyotaimori and Nantaimori Events for both small and large groups.

For further information or to book an event, please contact our Event Coordinator at info@mplstemple.com or
call 612-813-5418.

Temple Restaurant and Shinto Lounge
1201 Harmon Place
Minneapolis MN 55403
612-767-3770
www.mplstemple.com

I'm still debating on trying this myself. I'm an art and food lover, but not sure if I can take them lying down. How about you? Take my poll ---->

0 comments: